Thursday, September 3, 2015

Coming Home.

I came back to this space wondering. Wondering if it would still be the same. To my surprise I still have readers hanging around. I looked through my old posts, only a year or two has passed since I last posted but so much has changed. I liked seeing the person I was, but I'm just not her anymore.
"Don't look back, you're not going that way..."
So I said goodbye and pressed delete. A fresh start was staring right at me. I'm ready this time around to open up and spill. I'm not who I was but I'm ready to be bare and share the woman I am these days.
What an awesome and crazy thing evolving is, the shedding of skin. Old self. Moving forward. Some things are really, really hard right now, I'm not going to lie. Some days I'm grasping for answers in the dark. But some days are beautiful and I am working on making those days outnumber the hard ones. 
It's a process. I'm figuring it all out, soaking it all in. Sometimes growth is painful, but staying stuck is worse. So here I am, back to share the journey. Life. 
Join me if you'd like...

Jamie

3 comments:

  1. Love you girl!!! Text me if you need to talk, any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordered couple of items and happy. plus size . http://www.lucyclothing.com.au/ladies-plus-size

    ReplyDelete